Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

YouTube: Love Letter To Malaysia

Hi there!
Happy Merdeka Raya~!
Well, I'm going to tell you about my Raya celebration later but first, I want to share about this awesome thing about: Love Letter to Malaysia.
The best part is...
I'm in it!
Check out  1:52 and 3:49. :)


I did this bentō long time ago.
I feel so patriotic on that day.
I know a lot of people who understand, will feel the same thing too.
709
Does it ring a bell?


The video.. To be honest, it was kinda last minute because I was thinking about what should I write...
At last:


"Malaysia, Negaraku
How about you?"
It rhyme isn't it? :P
I know that its kind of not so clear in the video.. I'm out of black coloured pen.LOL
But when I took it using my camera it was solid nice.
Then converted it to wmv, then to mp4 format for Apple... it gets like that.
But... it turn out to be awesome!
Special thanks to Calvin Ong.

Binn Teoh come out with something interesting too.
Malaysia = Makan
hehe
It felt like Maths T though!
Equation and the word 'Since' for proving. LOL
Hope you reading this! :P

My turkey! Really Calvin, you make my turkey famous in the video!
The turkey really busybody. Haha!
Calvin suggested I name it Si Ketot Penyibuk. LOL!!!


My turkey also very patriotic~ He wanted to say how proud he is to be born in Malaysia!


What is independence mean to you Malaysian?
Merdeka Raya!
I'd like to use this opportunity to wish all the Malaysian Happy Independent Day!
Stay united and bring change to Malaysia towards a better future!


And...


Happy Eid ul Fitr
Selamat Hari Raya!
If I did or write anything that's offensive that hurts your feeling, that's unintentional and please forgive me.
May God bless all of us.

P.S: When I was recording the video, my mom was wondering what am I doing out there. She thought I was fighting with the turkey!
Sweat*

5 comments:

  1. haha..that's y I prefer the time when I'm alone to do vlog. *disturbance*

    making a video, is always a huge challenge if there's someone around. hahaha (X.-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Princessvd: Yeah. lol
    It kinda embarrassing moment. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!

    Saw your post three days ago and here I am, finally posting up my very first comment in your blog (^.^;b

    I was actually thinking to blog about this project too, but mana tau you were faster haha!

    Actually I was wondering too why did you use yellow-coloured marker, only to find out that your black pen had ran out of stock lol!

    And yes, your turkey is now the most famous turkey in Negeri Sembilan! Free promotion for him (or is it her? haha!)

    Now you can show the video to your mom, and she will know what were you doing outside that day haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @calvin
    LOL I always very cekap want. hehe
    That turkey is 'he'.
    'She' turkey taking care of the eggs. haha
    So the next generation of the famous turkey~

    ReplyDelete
  5. pffft padahal I hated MAths T the most! Well, my bhante ticked the inspiration out of my head.

    ReplyDelete

Drop a comment! =]