Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A Post Dedicated to a Friend: princessvd a.k.a. Seryna Jin H S

Hi there!
I'd like to make a post dedicated to this special friend of mine friend on her birthday today!
Happy 20th Birthday princessvd a.k.a. Seryna Jin H S !!


Well, SHE is not a usual friend that we met at school, no no.
We became friend because of our interest and passion to achieve or dreams.
Despite the differences, we have quite a lot of thing in common.
Such as... we are LEOs!
Rawr!


She's mixed blooded (Chinese+Indian=Chindian) and a Penangite.
I'm mixed blood too but Chinese+Malay yadda yadda~~
Anyway, she can speak 5 languages : Malay, English, Tamil, Mandarin and Indonesian in present and adding Korean and Japanese to the list too.
Big big clap for her!!!

She can speak Mandarin very fluently! 0.0!!
I was like (WOW!) when I heard she talk in Chinese in YouTube.
Check out her YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePrincessvd
Amazing!

A little bit about this mysterious girl...
We started our friendship around Dec 2010 when she added me on Facebook.
She accidentally found this blog when she was surfing the net to find out about Monbukagakusho exam.
She's just an ordinary girl with passion to pursuit her dream despite the enormous challenges ahead.
She has an incredible passion for medicine and she wanted to become an Oncologist!
I truly support her for that!

We both share common thing.
That is we took a journey less people take.
The road less traveled.
We're lone rangers, no more!
Even though it is risky, the experience that we gain is priceless.
Being different is not easy.
Being Leo, we are brave to take the risk!

She's a prefect too~ Well, I become a prefect when I'm in Form 6 but she's a prefect all her school life.
She must be some sort of leader!
Quote from her, "The best moment of mine, life is all about discipline!!"
So true~
Another great quote from her:
"What is good about being a real prefect is, you will never attempt "school crimes" because you are in-charged to be against it. In that way, your self-discipline will be automatically trained in you & it will shape you into one of the guidance/example for your juniors to follow."

We both do have interest in music.
We both love singing. We enjoy good music too.
She enjoys writing songs but she wanted to focus on medicine because medicine lead to a more brighter future.
Maybe she'll do part time music. Who knows? =)

We met each other is during Monbukagakusho exam last May (Click here to go to the post)
She's such a wonderful person.
I think if we have whole day, we will talk non-stop! haha!
She have a great and cool personality, open-minded, a person with goal and aim not to mention original too. =)

I did mention her name few times in my blog.
So let me give a proper introduction to her blog~!

Let me present you.....

<< The facts that I face on this endless world will be carved on this one and only blog >>

Click click on the link and go visit her awesome blog!
Click here to see the cool post that she made dedicated to me!

I hope our friendship last forever!
Go go! LEO GURL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a comment! =]