Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Waiting for Malaysia's university result (Undergraduate)

Kementerian Pengajian Tinggi
Okay, so tomorrow is the day that we've been waiting for.
The University result.
I went to Putrajaya last Monday and I found this building.
I wonder if I could just asked them about my results.lol
But I decided to wait till tomorrow.
I'm sure that few thousands of nervous applicants will 'attack' UPU website tomorrow.
I hope there's no 'traffic jam', hanged and trouble.

To be honest, I'm worried and nervous too.
(thank you to all my friend who reminding me of how big the day will be tomorrow.lol)
I mean, you'll spend almost 4+ years studying in that university.
Then again, they choose the course for us too.
It's a gamble.
Why exactly we need to gamble to get our place in local university?
Because of the allocation of students for certain courses and of course the competition too.
Not just STPM student like me, but also matriculation students and diploma students.

I don't really have outstanding results.
For me, it was heartbreaking result.
I expect too much.
Anyway, the past is the past and I need to move forward.




I get the offer by Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM) last month and... I rejected it.
I get my first choice, I'm really surprised and don't expect it at all.

Well, I just hope Universiti Malaya (UM) grab me to be one of their student.

UM is where I'm growing up with.
My mom is the nurse at University Malaya Medical Centre.

So I always visit the university for its bookstore and cafeteria.
My dad last time said that he hope I can study in UM (even now too).
He even plan what I will next too.
The answer will be revealed tomorrow.

I qualify for the courses that I choose according to the Syarat Khas in UM.
I hope I'll get it.

I can assure you that if UM didn't grab me,
Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM) will definitely do.
(I think)

To be honest, since I'm gambling my future life with the computer,
I'll just take whatever university they give me.
Do my best in undergraduate, get a scholarship oversea to go postgraduate (Monbukagakusho!).

Yeah!
Can't wait to learn new things and study!!!!!
My brain has rested too long and I'm craving for formula and number with presentation...
...and EXAM!!
I have weird relationship with exam. I LOVE EXAM. How weird is that.

Well, my best friend advise me that in university I have to choose the right friend or I might ended up get betrayed.
Need to be ready with the possibility to do everything by myself.
Alone. This is called INDEPENDENT.

Anyway, best of luck everybody who going to visit the UPU website tomorrow.
Hope we won't 'crash' the website down.
ALL THE BEST!

I'll will tell you my result tomorrow.

Night night reader!

2 comments:

  1. Are you in need of Urgent Loan Here no collateral required all problem regarding Loan is solve between a short

    period of time with a low interest rate of 2% and duration more than 20 years what are you waiting for apply now

    and solve your problem or start a business with Loan paying of various bills I think you have come to the right

    place I'll advise you can contact us via email
    whatspp +917738214856
    abdullahibrahimlender@gmail.com
    Mr Abdullah Ibrahim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you a business man or woman? Do you need funds to start up your own business? Do you need loan to settle your debt or pay off your bills or start a nice business? Do you need funds to finance your project? We Offers guaranteed loan services of any amount and to any part of the world for (Individuals, Companies, Realtor and Corporate Bodies) at our superb interest rate of 3%. For application and more information send replies to the following E-mail address: standardonlineinvestment@gmail.com
    Thanks and look forward to your prompt reply.
    Regards,
    Muqse

    ReplyDelete

Drop a comment! =]