Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Happy Ramadan!


Happy Ramadan!

It has been a while since I updated my blog. I have a lot of things to share but I am too tired to write it, lazy and no internet access at my current location. Haha

I'll post about it when I'm ready with the materials for it. ^^

A little bit about my blog…
Well, this blog is mostly about me and what happens around me. It sounds selfish isn’t it? But this is my blog, my digital diary that anyone can read. I love to share my feeling, experience and things happen around me. I’m a very mysterious person who loves to see the occurrence of numbers. Sometimes you can see my blog’s date and time is somehow related.
Thank you so much for those who visited my blog and read my post!

This month is the holy month of Ramadan. I'd like to get closer to god.
Its amazing that Ramadan in 2011 start on 1st of August.
My birthday is on 15th August, it is during full moon.
I want to lose a bit of weight too this month :)
I'm targeting to achieve 49 kg. At least 50kg.
I'm around 52.5kg after breaking fast and 51.5kg before breaking fast.

I mean, it is not wrong to be moderate isn't it?
I'm not eating a lot and I still chasing around my chickens.lol
Need to help my dad harvesting chilies tomorrow.
Hope my metabolism stay strong till the end of the month.

My birthday this year... not expecting anything.
Maybe birthday wishes through facebook, I'm sure.
It has been a while since I get anything for my birthday.
Birthday present is rare nowadays.lol

Anyway, my birthday is on holy month means that I can get more pahala from God!

My journey as a Muslim is different than other people. 
But with the same goal and purposes.

I'd like to share more recipes from my mother since I got a lot of hits for my 1st recipe. ^^
I'll slowly compose my next post soon!

Happy Ramadan again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a comment! =]