Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

My 20th birthday...

Hey there.
Today I'm 20.
I am no longer a teenager.
I'm a young adult now.

Lets talk about today.
15th August 2011.
Today is my birthday.


15th August this year coincidentally is on the 15th of Ramadan.
With beautiful full moon today.
1st day of the week, Monday.
16/7 for Chinese Calendar: Hungry Ghost festival.

******************************
My turkey lay her first egg today.

Today is coincidentally is a Hungry Ghost festival.
So there's loud noise near my house here.
Like a party. Sort of.
Not my party.

Today is full moon.
Beautiful moon tonight.
My 20th birthday is a extremely normal day.
Which make me extremely sad.
I'd like to have special something on my birthday.
Well, I hope too much is it?

No cake, no friends and no presents.
I miss those time that I open the present's wrapper to see what's inside.
Nobody give me any sort of that.
I guess I need to grow up.
I can't expect present isn't it?

Well, I still feel grateful that I receive a birthday card from lovely 3 pretty ladies, Michelle, April and Mandy 4 days before my birthday :')
Thank you so much!
No cake candle, the normal candle also can la~

I really enjoy meeting you guys! Hope to meet you pretty ladies again!

I get ang pau from my dad for my birthday. =')

I get 1 day free talk time by Hotlink and birthday voucher from J-card membership that I need to go and collect.

Other than that, I get SMS from my close friends.

I didn't online one whole day.
Because I just feel sad...
I feel so envious for those who get to celebrate their birthday with friends, cakes and presents.
My birthday always been the most unhappy day.
I wonder when the time come when I'll be happy.

When I was a small girl, we always have birthday party.
School, Ibu's house, my house...
We invite friends and families.
We have cute gifts, cake and a loud birthday song for me.

I'm just letting my honest feeling here.
I know there're more unfortunate person out there who are not as blessed as me.
20th birthday cake not for me to eat. 2 leaves = 20 =')
For my little chickens!

I guess my 20th birthday I celebrated with my little chicks and chickens.
I sound so pathetic isn't it?
Well I am.

I'd like to take the opportunity here to thank to about 110 friends from Facebook who wish me Happy birthday.

Thank you so much ='')

2 comments:

  1. haha...blogging is about spitting out all what u felt.... no worries. May all the prayers of your frens & family guide you into a brighter world & that sounds like a HUGE gift isn't it. U can't touch/feel nor sense but u r gonna live it gurl !! Happy 20th My beloved Leo. Roar it !! (^.-)v

    ReplyDelete

Drop a comment! =]