Pages

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Raya 2011

Hey there!
I need to have some motivation in order to write my blog.
Apparently, my motivation is:
If I don't start write it now, I never will.

I do not know how many visitor out there will read my blog, I will keep writing!

So here we go:
Edited using iPad apps. That eyelashes is fake. I don't wear any fake lashes.
Get it?
haha



We celebrate this year in yellow except my dad in red. lol He use his old baju raya. Still look good. :)
My brother is funny~
Explodable balloon.
Sofea~
Yes you are pretty~
2nd day in Kebaya
So, let me tell you about this year Raya.

Because my Grandma broke her femur bone, this year is not so happening as last year.
Hope she get well soon!
But anyway, we celebrate it.
Mind you, there's no rendang.
We feast everyone with Yong Tou Fu. Weird isn't it?
Not for us. :P
We feast everyone with rendang during Chinese New Year. haha.

So, on the 1st day, we went to mosque early in the morning.
It was the 1st time my mother attend the Raya prayer in her life.
Glad that I bring her along.
Normally, she just stay at home preparing food for the celebration.

So...
The prayer should start about 8.30am but ended up starting about 9.30am.
Why?
Because the Rembau Member of Parliament, YB Khairy Jamaluddin cancel his attendance last minute to attend the Raya prayers there.

Great.
My personal thought, if you really want to come, no need to tell, just come!
Don't make us 'have' to prepare something special for you.
You serve the people, not people serve you. full stop.

Okay, forget about him.
Next, we go visiting my grandfather's grave that I never laid eye on him.
(This is my idea too! I think my mom and dad didn't visit the grave for a looong time!)
He passed away before I was even born.
Reciting Al-Fatihah and clean up his grave.
Can you read jawi? I can!
This is my mom's grandmother's. She love my mother so dearly.
Normally I edited my picture. This is truly unedited+no make up!
I'm the photographer so there's no picture of myself much. haha.
Tables and chairs for the guests. Open air.
This year I get something unique as my Duit Raya.
Dinar (Gold) Just the envelope

Dirham (Silver)

I get this! 2 Dirham...

...equivalent to about RM50. Depends on the silver's market.


I think 1 Dinar is about RM800? I don't have Dinar and couldn't afford it...
That's all from me for now.
I need to go packing for my university.
Still haven't packed yet! >_<;; OMG!
Till next post!
Keep coming back~

Aziana.

P.S: I make my facebook page! Go 'LIKE' it!
www.facebook.com/aziana.teh
I'm glad nobody take this name. Maybe because my name is unique?
Happy 'LIKE'ing!

3 comments:

  1. hey aziana,

    selamat hari raya.

    if u ever like chatting bout engineering etc, feel free to holler me.

    im into electronics as well, but more into logic design. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. @pemikir sempoi: Thanks for that.
    Logic design. Sound so cool subject. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Logic design... Sounds microelectronic option in UPM... VHDL, VLSI and many more... Great option and most probably will join MNC just like ON semiconductor, Intel, SONY and etc... I'm more into control engineering option...

    ReplyDelete

Drop a comment! =]