Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Harry Potter: It All Ends

Abirami, Shumita and me went yesterday to Jaya Jusco Bkt Tinggi to watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollow Part II in 3D
It was the best movie ever!


We watched Harry Potter in 3D.


Even though it is quite expensive: RM14 for the ticket + RM5 for the glasses = RM19
...and also quite uncomfortable with the 3D glasses, I still feel it is worth it.
Because I can see the image clearer with 3D glasses.
Blimey, its the last Harry Potter!

It is so sad that the movie is over, but the Magical world of Harry Potter will always be part of my memory.
Its nice to watch happy ending.
Albus Severus Potter is damn cute for God sake!
I cried the most when the battle claim life of Lupin, Tonks and Fred.
David Yates, thank you for making the best ending possible for Harry Potter.
Splitting the final book of Harry Potter into two movies is great because they need not to cut a lot of scene in order to crammed it to 2 hour movie.
Lets watch this video. The video made me cry again... too!



I wish to meet Dan, Rupert and Emma. I like Emma Watson the most!
I like Tom Felton too!

I would like to go to Universal Studio Orlando: The Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
...After my 4 years in uni.
I wanted to save a lot of money to go there.
At least 10k. Need to save money from now!

Even JK Rowling have hard time parting with Harry Potter.
With Pottermore, our imagination about Harry Potter world will never fade.
The end of Harry Potter is the end of my childhood... so true!
I'll miss Harry Potter so much!

I bought 1st part after watching 2nd part! lol

I watched it twice, I cried twice!
Dobby made me cry!
Gonna watch again after this!

****************
Anyway, before that, Abirami, Shumita and me watch the movie, we went to Karaoke Box (Green box?).
It was the 1st time I enter the place.
I remember going to Japan's Karaoke box and at the lousy Karaoke box Centre Point Klang.lol
But the one in JJ is much more worth it.



Having too good time!
We having good time there and Abi is damn good in shuffling and singing!
*amazed*
We can take free drinks and free food there too.
Its great place to celebrate birthday too.

I didn't sing for a while now and I feel my voice is horrible.
But who cares! lol We're having fun!
Right?

Japanese tea with biscuit

Abi and Shumita's food

Mine! I love eat grilled salmon!
Having great time.
We might not be able to meet each other again after this.
Hope to meet them again during university break!!


I forgot to bring my phone yesterday and I'm so lazy to go back and get my phone.
Waste time and petrol.
So, first time ever going out without my phone! Haha!

I miss my chicken! T.T


Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a comment! =]