Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Good and Bad... A karma?

Hello dear readers!!!
I'm sorry for not updating much lately even though there's a lot of things had happen to me after my last post.
But I'd like to write about the latest thing that happen to me.
Every cloud has a silver lining.
1 good news and 1 unhappy and bad news.
Which one you want to know 1st?

Okay, let's start with a bad news so that we have a happy ending, shall we?



The bird is on the right.
The major bad news is that my lovely cute little magpie robin died.
I'm very shocked and sad to hear the news.
My dad said that he saw the bird was not so active and he brought the bird outside.
My dad leave the bird outside and he'll do some work inside the house.
Suddenly when my dad went outside, my dad saw the bird's cage was on sideways and the bird was not there.
Then my dad search for the bird.
Then saw the cat eating the poor little bird.
My dad attacked it with the projectile stone and injured the cat.

Maybe the cat was hungry... but I still don't want and still cannot to forgive the cat!


......
...........
...............

Let's move on to the good news shall we?

I received an iPad 2 for my 20th birthday!
OMG! I was so shocked and surprised!
Not to mention how happy I am too.
Who don't feel happy when receive such gadget for free right?
Thank you so much!!
iPad 2 16GB. 3G + WiFi. Enough for me! ^_^
My blog on laptop and iPad. The background kinda bad looking on iPad though.. Duh.
Never in my wildest dream would imagine to have an iPad since I'm not working these 9 months holidays.
It kinda felt like I've wasted my teen life.
Thank God that I took music class, violin and piano.
Or else the 9 months of my youth life is totally wasted!
Anyway, I am so determine to do great in my exam in university.
I am so determine to be the best.
Wish me all the best!!

I love the iBooks A LOT!! No need to buy books. Can get book for free there too.







P.S: I bought the cover film for RM70 with anti-dust and anti-fingering.
Then I don't observe the instruction carefully (Picture without word)
I screwed up the film T.T (Wu..wu...)
Ended up with bubbles~
There's no use to get angry... just buy new one with my duit Raya then. :'(
Ugly bubbles pissed me off! My fault. T.T


The soft cover that I bought also the cashier didn't take out the security plastic tag.
Cannot use also... >_<;;


I think more unfortunate thing happen to me then.
Never mind... Good thing will happen to me soon.
I hope.


Sacrifice a lovely bird for iPad seems a lot...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a comment! =]