Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Hey there~

Hey there!
It's going to be Raya soon!
Tup tap tup tap, it has been 9 months after STPM exam.
Another few weeks, I'm going to University for my degree.
I still remember that I started to fell in love with electronics when I was 14 years old.
I am still stand firmly with my decision even though my Physics for electrical part isn't that strong.
But I'm determined to focus in the university so that I can get high CGPA and I need to start from the first semester. I'm talking about the 1st day of University.
I get the course that I want and this is the time for me to focus.
I seriously want to go Japan.
That never change.
Every time I stumble across Japanese word like hiragana and katakana, I get excited for no reason.
Yeah.
Lol.

The most dangerous place for me to visit is Isetan, Kinokuniya and Daiso (so far) that sell cute stuff from Japan.
sometimes I don't think twice before buying it!!
See! So dangerous.
especially they write there "MADE IN JAPAN" or "PRODUCT OF JAPAN".
Talking about my obsession...
It's insane!

Well, there're Raya preparation that we have to do here.
Summer cleaning! Still, not yet clean my room.
Haha.
Going to clean it soon.

P.S: I lose almost more than 4 kg this month! lol.
My weight now can be considered as the lightest in 8 years.
Need to lose more or maintain.
Addicted to iPad's game for a while and its getting boring because its free.lol

UPDATE: It is drafted and posted on 29 Jan 2014.. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a comment! =]