Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

Preparation to enter university: Open a bank account

My university uses CIMB bank for all the fees payment so I went to the bank and open an account.
Look at the number...

For me, I feel that the service is not bad (CIMB Port Klang). The customer service there are friendly.
Even though its a bit slow, but since there's not many people today, I settled it pretty fast.
Found this writing on the leaflet (>_<)

For those who are newbie, like me. Do not feel shy to ask.

So, I'll share about what you need to do to open CIMB saving account.


1st, you need to get the number (like the above picture).

2nd, wait till they call your number.

3rd, they require your IC, MyKad and your thumb. Yes your thumb.

4th, sign the require paper and give them information.
If you're entering the university, you tell them what's your university.

Then you need to pay deposit RM50... Wait till they return your IC.

After that, go to ATM machine and activate your account using the password that they given immediately and change your password.
You'll get receipt that tell your changes is ACCEPTED.

Again, at the ATM machine, activate your CIMB Clicks at 'others' and invent your e-pin, repeat it twice.
You'll get a receipt again that tell your changes is ACCEPTED.

After that, go to see customer service and they will help you registration online.
You'll need ID, your e-pin, new password and also security word.

Its very easy, I know. I feel like sharing it so I share it here!
******************************************
After that, I went to Sushi King to buy food.
I bought this:
Left is tuna mayo. Right is salmon mayo



...and this nyum nyum green tea ice cream with daifuku.
I love green tea ice cream...



at: RM3.20 !

Why? Because I have this:

Its very advisable if you love sushi like me, get a sushi king card for RM20.
You'll get the voucher of RM20 with some gift.
Sushi King is not the best sushi maker but it is one of the cheapest among other sushi restaurant.

By the way, I bought these magazines:


This is the last Harry Potter movie's last Galaxy cover for Harry Potter, I think.
So sad that it's over.
But over doesn't mean the end!
 There's always JK Rowling!
Pottermore~ and Universal Studio Orlando: Wizarding World of Harry Potter

OMG OMG... my room...
Need to pack up and be ready for tomorrow~~ Need to sleep soon.

Thank you for reading ~!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a comment! =]