Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Twenty-one. 15-08-2012

A note to my 21 years old self  =)
So it is a tradition that I posted something regarding my birthday every year. So this is it.

I feel that I am so blessed that I could celebrate my humble 21 years old of me with my parents.
No need mountains of presents, no need of a party.
I feel that my 21st birthday should be celebrated with grateful and down to earth moment.
Since it is coincidentally on the last 10 days of Ramadan.

Every steps, every journey, I'd like to celebrate the moment to the fullest.
I no need a present. I already got my present.
Hong Kong, HKUST, the experience is the biggest present that my parents give to me.
The experience is priceless.
I treasure every moment and every second of it.

I'm so blessed that I have such a wonderful parents, family, friends, teachers and people around me.
Thank you.

So here is some note that I wrote for myself:

That is the simple version of these version below:


Human live with choices.
Sometimes we regrets what we choose, sometimes we got delighted with our choice.
Life is a bittersweet experience where we embrace the consequences of the choice to learn and live the life to the fullest.
Every moment counts we try to understand humans, so that we learn from each other.
Every choice that we make, is the one that define who we are.

Life is more than luck and hard work.
It is full with emotion, passion and memories.
Treasure them.

Another step taken, another year gone, another day bring us closer to death.
Looking at the bright side, it is another day to change the world.
A small idea, a simple thought, a tiny hope and with a bit of luck; it is another day to make world a better place.
Believe that one day, the summit of your dream is not as far as you thought.
But do not forget the ground to where you belong when you fly high up to the sky.
Never give up, never lose hope and never stop believing.

It is a reminder note to 21 years old myself.

Life is not always lonely and miserable.
At least, I able to celebrate with my parents alongside with me.


What's a birthday without cake? lol
I got myself different slice of cake of different flavour. lol
So long haven't eat cake =D
Thank you Daddy and Mama.
Without you, I'm nothing.
You're my heroes.
I always wanted to make you proud of me.

Thank you so much. =)
Oh ya, I should go and register myself as voter and be counted! =D



No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a comment! =]