Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

HKUST International Summer Program 2012: [Out @NUS friends]

@Victoria Harbour with NUS friends
Day 5 I'm at Hong Kong, I found some National University Singapore (NUS) friends that I found in my Air Pollution class. I'm so lucky to found them, especially Lina.
At first, I approach her and ask her where she's from, and she said that she's from Singapore and I said that I'm from Malaysia. At that moment onward, we straight away 'click' and we always go anywhere together.
Then I found out that she tried to reach me using HKUST webmail.
I guess, we're the only Muslim in this HKUST ISP program.

But before going out with them, before class, I went to HKUST clinic to see doctor because I was not feeling very well.
I can feel that I'm having fever and the night before I slept early, unable to do anything.
I think that I'm not used to the water in HK yet, need some adjustment.
I remember that I get super sick when I first enter UPM because of water.
I drink the water from the water cooler and get sick but eventually my body adapt and have no problem with the water anymore.

My HK friend and my course mate then accompany me to the clinic to see the doctor during lunch.
Prawn salad for lunch.

The local student say that the doctor in HKUST is "Monster-doctor" sorta because the sickness got worse after see the doctor.
I do have my own medicine but I felt that I'd like to go to the clinic to do some check ups. :)
The free medicine that I get from the HKUST clinic.
At least I got a rare experience at the foreign university.lol
The nurse do not know exactly how to pronounce my name and approach me when it is my turn to see the doctor. =D

So then, after class, we going out to find place with Halal food together with another NUS friends.
SJ and Eugene are Malaysian who is studying in NUS. They are super cool and nice =D

Menu.
This restaurant is pretty isolated inside the building.
The food here is so-so and so expensive!
Lamb kebab.
Very salty if you ask me.

I take butter naan along side with it.
Personally, I do not really like the food and it is very pricey! One meal like that without water is almost HKD100! I rather become vegetarian.lol

I found Alexander McQueen in HK! Wow.

Searching for direction..

Beautiful HK building + beautiful moon





I found Bruce Lee!

...and Jackie Chan!


I found late Anita Mui too.

The classic ship. Wow.

We found the  map for the blind.

No idea how to read it.
But it is very interesting!


"Thank you for not rushing in or blocking the train door"
^^

The train in HK is easy to understand even if you do not know any Chinese.

Then, we go eat dessert near Hang Hau MTR station.

Receipt.
Me and SJ. =D


I choose honeymelon flavor.
It is cooling and super delicious!



Waiting for the mini bus' driver. :P


Interesting! Do you know what I see?

I really ♥ HKUST! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a comment! =]