Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Something complicated... yet it is presence.


Have you ever felt that your body is just so foreign when you subconsciously feel it?
It seems like, you're moving your finger and you can feel your own skin like you never felt it before?
I watch discovery science that the sense of smell is really close to the part of the brain that stored memory.
It is so true.

I've been to America and Japan.
One is far east and another is far west.
I can say that I actually conquer West and East.lol
Two different nation with totally opposite feeling and... scent.
Funny how i classify it that way.
There's distinctive smell of a country that I visit.
To put it in simpler word, America smell different and Japan smell differently.
To be in these two nation is a blessed.
I experience things that not many people could.
I'm no rich girl. 
My mom and dad work so hard day by day keep the money for the future.
Its all through hard work and financial plan.
No cheating, bribing.
In fact my parents are living simple life.
Knowing that they might die anytime.

I've a very special ability to feel suffering and agony (very difficult to explain)
I can feel the presence of death (which is very unusual)

I wonder how death is like.
Every one of us will definitely feel death.
There's thousands of possibility how you ended up.
One of it will be yours.

God is fair,
Even if you're rich or poor,
You'll definitely die one day.
However, rich person will die difficultly
with so many unfinished business through their mind even before death
poor people have nothing to lose and die with ease.

So, before death happen, 
live life to the fullest.

soul RIP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a comment! =]