Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

1st Tsubasa Shunraiki AMV: Kioku no Mori by Aziana



My First AMV, finally! ^_______^

Original Singer: FictionJunction Yuuka
Composer: Yuki Kajiura

Actually, I sing this song 2 years ago. I always wanted to make my own Tsubasa AMV using the song that I sing.
This is one of my favourite anime. ^^ (TOP LIST!)

This song is pretty long, but I only sing the 1st part.
Even though it is short AMV cover by me, I take such a long time to make this video.
It takes a lot of research and self learning with some online friend’s help, in addition with the basic video editing training.
Not bad for a beginner, I must say. (^_^;;)



Software that I use:
1- Sony Vegas 7
2- Adobe Premiere Elements 7.0
3- Handbrake
4- Free DVD Ripper 2.25
5-StepVoice Recorder
6- Karaoke CD+G Creator


THIS VIDEO IS PURELY FAN-MADE AND IS IN NO WAY ASSOCIATED WITH THE MUSICAL ARTIST OR ANIME/MANGA COMPANY IN ANY WAY.

I OWN MY VOICE BUT I DO NOT OWN THE SONG AND 'TSUBASA SHUNRAIKI' IS COPYRIGHTED BY CLAMP.

2 comments:

  1. omgee ur voice is good! i thought it was native the first time! bet you practiced like crap for this! but in the middle can detect the difference a lil XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah... Now only I realized you commented this page.lol
    Thanks for the compliment ya!

    ReplyDelete

Drop a comment! =]