Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Majlis Perpisahan Pengawas STAR 2009


Now finally after 2 years! I posted this video on Youtube or you can read more below to watch it here.

MPP STAR 2009
Majlis Perpisahan Pengawas STAR 2009

This event is organized by prefects and for me, it was awesome.

Maybe some of you realized that I cut my performance part. ><;; it was horrible, better cut it off. lol

Anyway, I might post it when I'm ready (with a lot of cutting and editing ><) haha

Sorry for the screaming girls... they are like that, too excited. I suppose.

I am the camera-girl for the whole process (kinda fun, no need to join the games. lol)

Enough of the talk, watch the video!

Enjoy and have a good laugh!

P.S: I edit it with Sony Vegas ^^ with Handbrake! (the file was damn big ><;;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a comment! =]