Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2011

21-2-11: Sofea's 5th birthday


Sofea is my niece. 
My elder brother first daughter. 
She's born on 21 February 2006.
She is very talkative, and she talks a lot!
She actually look like me when I'm 5 years old.
Only that I have short and straight hair.

On this particular day, STPM 2010 result is out. My result? No need to know!

(video included!)

Kah Wai, the Clever Boy (wearing maroon school T-shirt!).lol
This is one picture taken on that day.

Scroll down to see more picture and the video taken on that day. ^^
Thank you for watching! (If you watch it >< lol)
She like to sing song in her way. I don't understand the word but there's melody.
Anyway, before that, right taking my STPM result, I went to pick up my sister-in-law to Sofea's kindergarten.
We having quite a party there!

This is the birthday cake! Cute. :))

Children's art. Wah... Bring back old memories... (Felt so old now!)
Happy birthday to Sofea~♪
Happy birthday to you~♪
Make a wish and blow the candle! (that boy too??!)lol
Teacher distributing the cupcakes
He get the castle!
Cupcake birthday party~
Nyum nyum~
Sofea smile at camera
Cream smudge! ^.^

Looking somewhere...
Good friends~♥

At home
From left: My mom, Asyraf, Sofea and my dad. (Asyraf so cute when he had long hair!)

Me (far right). Blimey, I look weird. I guess because of busy day that day. :P
Admiring herself XD. This pink dress is sew by my mother

Pose #1
Pose #2
Pose #3: Magic effect (sort of :D )

Pose #4: The wand written 'Princess Sofea" I made it
Pose #5
Asyraf so cute! He like bullying his sister!

Pose #6
Pose #7
With her mom. Showing off the mirror. XD

Pose #8

Birthday Princess. lol
Feel free to click 'play'. ^^


Hmmm...Thank you my blog reader!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, ur niece looks so cute...she must be a clever girl.. :)

    Ur house looks nice....
    HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO SOFEA FROM SERYNA JIN HEE SUNG @ PRINCESS VD!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!Thanks!!! That's my brother's house. ^__^
    *can't stop smiling at the computer screen, lol *

    ReplyDelete

Drop a comment! =]