Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

New blog design!

"I draw Myself" long time ago...
After hours of working in front of computer using Photoshop, I came out with a magical new blog design.

I working on the blog title and the background. 
I spontaneously draw the background design (not bad!).

I felt like my blog is too pink. But with a touch of orange, dark red and white,
I felt that I just work on a magical harmony.

When you load this blog, you will see pink & white-ish page.
When you scroll down, it turns orange. That's why it is magic!

Pink is girlish... but I'm a girl so it's not wrong.(it is correct)
My favourite flower: Cherry blossom (it is very obvious...)
I design it myself, using Photoshop.

Actually, there's not much different than the old design but I want to make my blog nicer for the eye and maximize the convenience of accessing my blog without too much stuff that might hang this blog page (hopefully!).

Read more below to discover something about me... the future!




For those who never see my blog layout before:

New layout:


Comparing both layout, I love my new layout design (of course, lol)


I made this bentō with my name!

 Talking about my blog, this is not a popular blog.
I don't have thousands of hit, only about 1000+ after 5 years!
I don't have much comments, only from my good friends.
I don't have hundreds of post, only 18 posts including this post.
I don't have hundreds of followers at twitter, only 22 at this moment.
I have only 1 subscriber in YouTube and not even 1000 upload views.

I'm an unknown person, but yet I know now is the time for something.
I believe that this is the beginning of something great.
Not about the number that matters.

I'm an ordinary person, trying to achieve extraordinary dream.
If you are with me, you might want to see how far I go.
According to my teacher, I'm a rare type of human.
I might write history or just become someone or somebody.
One thing I'm sure of is that: I exist for a great reason.
I will discover it through the path that I choose in my life.
Choices that one day... ...

That space will be answered. 
Not today or tomorrow.
It will be in years to come.
It will be the future.

2 comments:

Drop a comment! =]