Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Birds! : Introduction


I love birds! 
Currently, my house here have a lot kind of local birds that we captured around this area.
I have a lot of tame birds too.
I have the ability to tame birds. ^^ well, not all. XD
My goose, my chicken, my baby magpie robin, my peaceful dove and turkeys are tame.

This handsome hill myna is RM1000. I want you!

But I like big and clever birds like Hill Myna, eagle, parrots.
Too expensive for me to have them now but I will bought them/save them one day!

Top: 3 peaceful dove. Bottom left: Jungle myna. Bottom right: magpie robin

This is a tame peaceful dove/zebra dove

Busybody goose!

My always-get-bullied turkeys!

My tame baby magpie robin. More story about this robin!


My tame chicken I call it chicken/ayam!
This is my tame chicken look like now. lol Good pose!
Backyard: This is seriously look like a zoo ><'''
That's all for introduction. Heheeee~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a comment! =]