Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

ambulance...

Ambulance in front of my house
It was 3am in the morning when my mom's phone rang and my grandma's maid called her.

My mom hurried to my grandma's house and discovered that my grandma had a fall.
My mom suspected a bone fracture.
My mom brought my Grandma to the nearest hospital and refer my grandma to PPUM, KL.
So my Grandma, my mom and my grandma's maid go to PPUM via St John ambulance.

Poor Grandma. I hope and pray that the surgery went on well next week.
My dad want to give a couple of Breadfruit to the ambulance driver >_< 


In the afternoon, I went to help my dad farming.

Fertilizer

Putting fertilizer near the plant. Can't let it near the plant. It'll wither. 

Like this ^^

Rambutan! 1 small tree... but sweet.

Rambutan that we collected for dad, me and the squirrel! Rambutan taste good!


Lemongrass.

Panoramic view. Can you believe my dad, my mom and me who planted all these? Believe it!

Unripe rambutan. This is yellow rambutan.
In order to chase out the bats from eating the rambutan, my dad put  his clothes up there. Does it really work on bats?? It looks like a ghost from far.. lol

My little chicken!

Thank you for reading this post and my blog!
Please come again!

xxx Aziana

P.S: I'm fasting tomorrow... lalala

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a comment! =]