Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

My undergraduate university results...


I was extremely nervous waiting for 12pm today to check my university result.
I'm so nervous >> drink a lot of water >> toilet
My hand was badly shaken and icy cold, my heart beating fast, the adrenaline were pumping like mad!
So which university I'll enter?

12:00PM: Okay... I'm checking my results now!

Keep staring at this page after clicking the link:
Sending request...
Eventually...

Not available.. >_<'''
Why? Because it is the wrong page! lol!
God know how many time I refresh the wrong page! OMG!!
[RELOAD][RELOAD][RELOAD]...

After an hour...
I go check my facebook. Everyone got their result already!!!!
Means I go to the wrong website!!!!
Gosh this is comical .... >_<;;;
I'm acting like one of the cartoon character...
Screaming at people's Facebook wall post. haha!


So then I go and dig out myself the website at google.

Thank you for Fong May who save me from this craziness.
I forgotten my STPM number in order to check my result!!!

Need to fill in the blank
So again, I go bonkers screaming at my Facebook wall asking for help.
With some tips from Fong May, I try out the number that sounds familiar...
In the end... Gotcha!

RESULT:
I erase my IC and full name to protect my privacy ^^
I get UPM for my favourite course! Electrical and electronic engineering!!! ^_____^

I was surprised and shocked at first because I was expecting UM and UTM.
(according to my previous post)
But after the adrenaline effect went off and my brain start to be able to think properly then I feel that:
I AM SO LUCKY!

According to my mum, those who want to enter UM need to have at least 2 principle A which I don't have.
Anyway, UTM is tooooooooo far. lol

UPM is the best that I can get! I'm so grateful and thankful to God.
It is quite near my house and near KL!

The most important one is:
I can take JLPT test every year without worrying!
(Except worrying about the grammar and kanji)
I'm soooo excited about taking the exam!!!!
I LOVE IT!!!

I want to score well and get excellent CGPA so that I can study postgraduate in Japan!!
I can't wait to start my university year too.
I can learn about electronics!!
OMG OMG OMG!!
Need to start revising the physics now!

WAIT!!!

I got music exam!! Oh no!!
I haven't memorizes all the Italian word... not to mention the harmonic and melodic thingy...

Trial exam for ABRSM Grade 2 is on 31 July and the exam is on 13th August.
Better study music first!
I haven't practice my piano properly also...
Violin 3rd position is killing me~~ tempo to fast and I think its time to change my bow...
The bow doesn't have enough friction anymore... It sounds horrible.
Maybe because of me it sounds horrible... lol
But I've No $$$$$... Waaaa~~~~
I want buy new violin also no money...
Last week my E-string snap off while tuning my violin.. I need to pay RM20 for a very thin string!
Last time it was LESS than RM20!!!
I guess I need to buy a dozen of E-string.. I change my E-string almost for the 6th time!!


Anyway back to my university thing...
Another funny thing that I did was...
I wanted to print the 'Surat Tawaran' again because when I print for the 1st time I realized that my color ink finished.
So put in the new cartridge and print another time by pressing 'back' button and I print without check the name.
Then suddenly I saw "FAKULTI PERUBATAN..."
I was like ???!!!
Then I check the name...
Hey! that's not my name!
wth wth wth...
Then I start from beginning and print the correct one.

4 comments:

Drop a comment! =]