Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2011

More death and rescue..

The little chickens taking nap after fighting with the ants!
Today starts with rescuing the little chicken from the ants. I save the chicken and I get bitten by the ants in the process!

I smell something rotten near my bird's cage and it turns out to be a chicken that might drown during flood and couldn't escape. (Poor chicken).

Then I spotted this bird (Dusky Munia?) and save it because it is small and I think it just fell from the tree. Quite high.

I even make the bird's house!

Sleeping?
The nest is very high...
zoomed
After 3 hours...


I witness the bird died right in front of my eyes when I wanted to feed it because the bird didn't eat anything.
Normally the bird's parent fed the bird...
Am I too late?

Then I dug the grave for the bird.. RIP

It'll die anyway if I didn't rescue it because it cannot fly, is it?
I'm feeling horrible...

I hate dealing with death.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a comment! =]