Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

EE Sem I : University life

Wow, the title sounds peculiar. lol
There's always few things to highlight in our life isn't it?
Kindergarten, Primary school, Secondary school, Pre-U and now University.

Anyway, I'm going to start my university tomorrow~
Starting with registration.
Sorting out my stationery...
Before that, I need to pack all my stuff and I took 2 days to finish it. Sort of.
I'm 85% ready, just need arrange and prepare stuff for tomorrow.
This is very useful when you want to sort out a lot of small stuff like I have.
RM5 in DAISO~<3
It's my first time staying in hostel for a few months, years.
Don't know exactly how it feels like, yet.
I'm nervous+scared+excited
mixed feeling.
Washing my old shoes that I bought in Japan, bag, pencil box...

There's a lot kind of people there and you just don't know who to trust and who you can't trust.
...and I've a lot of stuff to bring... >.<;;

So I made a list of whatever I bring.
Quite detail though.
I really hope I get good room mate and can become good friend.
Insyaallah. :)
My stuff list.

There's a lot of categories of stuff, for example:
stationery, books and paper, toiletries, clothes, food and cutlery, electronics and electrical appliances, misc, etc.
Not to mention all those important documents needed for the registration too.
I bring this too for me to get inspired by these successful people. Yeah, Japan. :)
This bag has compass, Wiesel.. Malaysia pin and Girl Guide. Oh yeah!
Medicine. Seriously, I bring more medicine than a medical student.
Of course I don't take it unnecessarily! 

Just bring these.. instant drink!
I'm suddenly so obsessed writing my name all over places.lol



When Aziana meet marker pen...
This is what happen:
My craft box get crafty~

Looks like its been printed isn't it? Haha

Stationery box

So for the last time, I visited my chickens, turkeys, birds and the mighty squirrel.
Don't know if any them died after that.
Since I don't take care of them anymore.
Just now I have a 'mite killing' session with the chickens.
Searching for mites that suck up chicken's blood.
Yikes!

What with the hen's white head?
It is me who pour the food on her head. OMG.
I bully chicken. =.=''
This is my cook-ku.
Don't really know how to spell his name. Haha!

The tag means: Cannot Eat This Chicken
Protected from the slaughter house. :P
This chicken has no name. Look at her leg. It's broken.
she need to put her leg there in order to eat comfortably.
I hope she'll be okay! I love my chicken!
This chicken grow up so fast! This three chicken is from here when they still a chick I rescue them from the ants!
My handsome mynah!
My robin!
Stalking the chicken at night. lol I am DIRECTLY below the chicken. Beware of the chicken poo! 
Last but not least, my famous turkey. *ahem* lol

I will miss your 'cough'. :) See you soon my dear turkey. You'll be dad when I return *wink*
Okay, that's all for now.
I'll try to update soon if I have access to internet. :)

When I wanted to arrange my documents I smell rotten something.
...and it ended up that I have dead baby lizard! OMG.
*spray perfume all over the paper*
Disgusting. :S

Need to prepare my documents properly and prepare for tomorrow!
Need to wake up super early tomorrow!
I will do my best waking up early (>.<)

Wish me all the best~!


Signing off, Aziana

3 comments:

  1. good luck bestie! please dont be homesick! =P love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I'm reading this post I felt proud to be your friend all out of sudden,hope I'll meet a successful Engineer soon.Can't wait !!Make yourself proud Aziana !! Aja!! Aja !!Hwaiting !! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @arvnilahazelnut: Thanks !! Yeah. I'm not homesick yet, at least for now.
    But I surely missed my chickens!! T.T

    @PrinCeSs VD: Thank you for your support! I will do my very very best!
    Thank you my dear friend ! :)

    ReplyDelete

Drop a comment! =]