Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

EE Sem I : A beginning

Hello there my dear readers~! 
It has been an amazing journey being a student here.
Few weeks without internet is torturing.lol
I'm taking Bachelor in Electrical and Electronic engineering~
First of all, I'm so busy in this few weeks.
Busy with things that I'll remember for the rest of my life.
Happy memories even though sleep about 3am everyday for 1 week.
I'll post about it later with all the awesome pictures~
...and videos too.
Awesome, crazy and amazing friends that I met. =D
That's for later.

Now let me show you few pictures~ Weeee~


My stuff~ unpacking
This is how my room looks like last time (last 2 weeks), I change the pillow position  recently.
From different angle
My room number is the same as my birthday! 15 August!
After that, I'm so hungry and eat Toppo with the lemon tea from Japan! My favourite and an expensive snack. (>.<) Japan...
My favourite snack in Japan. Everytime go to convenient store buy Toppo... That was once upon a time ago in Japan.. lol
This is pashmina that we (female) need to wear for bacaan ikrar.  Male just wear red tie.
This hall is amazing... I can't believe I actually perform on that stage...
Hey Binn Teoh I see your faculty, where are you?
Hostel walkway...
Lecture hall

Faculty of engineering <3~

There's a beautiful lake in this faculty. I love sitting around here and watch the calm ripple of the water.
Computer lab. Most of them Fb-ing. lol
I love programming. Don't know why.
Its in my blood perhaps. Perhaps. hehe
So this is how my table looks like right now.
Tokyo Tower~ I will meet you one day! One fine day! Again!
Printer that I hugged all the way from main campus to my hostel. =D
Seriously. Need. This. Printer. lol
Okay~ That's all for now. Will update soon after I get marvelous picture from MTP. :)
Check back soon ya~

2 comments:

  1. That's the OLD faculty! The new faculty is like freaking secluded from the main campus, just like my college! when you are free you pusing2 with the bus with Kolej 17 and you will know what I mean

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Tempus: REALLY?? Wah~ then I should really go pusing2~

    ReplyDelete

Drop a comment! =]