Pages

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Bahrain 2013: Eid Mubarak

Eid @ Bahrain.
Theme: Dark blue
Pose: Gwiyomi! Sorta. haha

Raya program at Rumah Malaysia Bahrain.
We start our Eid here with Solat Hari Raya at Rumah Malaysia.
Can find me? hehe
Eid Mubarak fruit cake.
Enjoy this video made by my cousin's husband. Really nice video on Raya at Rumah Malaysia Bahrain!



Here goes the rest of the photos!



Taken from my cousin's Instagram.

We have party beside to pool.
Some kid throw the cupcake inside the pool, and when I swim that time, we can taste it!
(It was just me imagining it, I think. hahahaha)
[Taken from my cousin's Instagram]

Some photos from my camera.

Bahrain is one of the selected country that are chosen for live telecast with the prime minister of Malaysia.
Other country: Canada, Pakistan, Russia, Austria.
Watch my instavideo on this live telecast @AzianaTeh
It was pretty nice experience celebrating Eid here in Bahrain.
One thing I really love it here is that there's no 'mercun' here!
(Here, they don't play with firecracker, they play with bomb! =O )

My blogpost mostly fill with photos.. because ONE, I lazy write; TWO, I forgot what I wanna write. haha

Anyway, next blogpost coming up next!
Thank you for reading.




Previous related blogpost:

  1. Bahrain 2013: Departure
  2. Bahrain 2013: Ramadan Kareem

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a comment! =]