Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Bahrain 2013: Departure

Basically what I gonna write about in this blogpost is my experience on a different airplane than I usually take: MAS and AirAsia.

For departure to Bahrain, I took SriLankan Airlines. We had transit at Colombo, Sri Lanka.
SriLankan airline is the cheapest to go Bahrain. Well, it is economical.

My Electromagnetic lecturer is a Sri Lankan.
I really like the way he teach. He really try his best to make us understand this subject.
Many people failed this subject. Surprisingly I got A! Wow... Didn't expect that at all.

By the way, it seems like lots , lots of my friend are going vacation/internship overseas, Japan, Hong Kong, Thailand, Taiwan, New Zealand, USA, Australia, Europe... Some went oversea few times!
So rich ahh?? The peer pressure has been up to another limit!

Well, I guess... none went to this part of the globe: The ARABIAN GULF country.
Except those who study at Oman or Egypt...
Well, now pretty much not suitable to visit the middle east anyway...

Well, lets continue about my journey from Malaysia to Bahrain!
By the way, I depart to Bahrain when it is still during fasting month of Ramadan. But due to the journey through plane, we are not fasting on that day.

The journey:
KLIA, Malaysia >> Colombo, SriLanka ~~ 3 hour 35 minute
Colombo, SriLanka >> Manama, Bahrain ~~ 5 hour 20 minute

SriLankan Airlines

The different airplane's model position for easy parking and embarking of passengers.



The plane from Malaysia to Colombo, Sri Lanka is pretty comfortable and nice. With on board entertainment.
I choose Fish Stew and Mushroom

The taste: not bad actually. I dunno why, anything they serve on the airplane is nice XD
Toilet door: 3 different type of language, I suppose?
Beautiful scene from above the cloud of Sri Lanka. Top: Ice formation on the window.
I realized that Sri Lanka is famous for Tea. Look at the different types!
Waiting for transit + delay..
They give this meal in this container box. I found this rather interesting box! haha
The taste not bad.. but maybe because I'm hungry.. haha.
C = Chicken
For the next flight to Bahrain, we took Mihin Lanka.. Something like AirAsia. The seat is pretty small and full of workers @@ I guess they work at Bahrain.

In this airplane they don't have on board entertainment and it is 5+ hours flight.. But since we  departed when it is dark, I just sleep all the way (wake up when they serve food XD).

Upon arrival, my uncle already waited us at the airport and straight go to do visa and off to the Rumah Malaysia!

Well, next update will be about my Ramadan in Bahrain. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a comment! =]