Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Penang & Kak Yun's engagement

I'm getting lazy these days.. haha.
Anyway, I guess I need to post something so that my blog doesn't look like its getting 'expired'. XP lol

I'm going to share my experience in Penang with my lovely Kak Yun's (or Sya) engagement. :)
Stunningly beautiful :)
Nice.. :)
 Because of certain problem on transport, Kak Yun decided to buy me an Air Asia flight ticket to Penang.
To tell you honestly, I never take Air Asia and never went to LCCT before. So it is my 1st time.
Kinda nervous about it.

Totally different than MAS...
F91 ( I'm born 1991, hehe)
Because it is my 1st time taking Air Asia, I have no idea how the seating is. >.<
and ended up sitting at the wrong seat. Haha
Not to mention taking the wrong entrance door.. lol
I eventually realized my mistake and sit at the right place. (>.<'')

Boarding pass. I keep it for few weeks and become like this :/
When I reach Penang, I'm confused about whether I'm in island or mainland. haha
I just follow a people in front of me (Japanese I think) and exit the airport.
Ibu and Kak Yun were already waited outside.

At Penang bridge
Then, there goes my not-so-interesting journey to Penang. :D
Lets just look at the picture then :)



Look at the tandoori chicken :O

My Chicken Tandoori Naan set. 1st time eat this. haha

Me and the food!

India town here in Penang

From another angle

Beware of cow crossing~ Somewhere in Penang :D
I rarely post random photos, since I'm bored then here some of it.. :P
I don't really help in doing anything. Just keep her accompanied through the night till morning. :)
The theme is Bollywood. So here I am in Indian clothes :P

Make up...

Me~ after my hair is tied up.

Me and Kak Yun. :) I gain few kgs here like OMG :O. Looking  chubby T.T
Time to start losing the kgs I gain. *hmph!*

Sorry that I've to leave pretty early. :( You look beautiful dear. :)
What a week I've here. :)
Seriously, I eat without thinking and gain kgs and get freak out about it. lol

Next post, Chinese New Year celebration.. :D

OMG.. eat nice food some more :O
lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a comment! =]