Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

EE Sem II : [The Beginning]

I feel like blogging today. :)
Wah.. I'm so nervous about upcoming semester.
I'll be super busy on March, no doubt about that.
So many things had happened these days...
The time that I use from now on, need to be productive!
"Aziana is a good worker" <= Quoting from someone. :D
I decided to put this happy face of mine :)
It is busy time ahead, but I know that I can do it.
Just smile and move forward!
Thank you for all your support.
Starting the 1st week of the 2nd semester I'll be joining MURoC (Malaysian University Robotic Competition).
Not as the competitor, but taking care of booth of certain job task.
I'm in battery section.
I don't know why, but I'm the only 1st year that got chosen. :/
Anyway, I take it as an opportunity to learn. :)

So.. The competition is held in UNIMAP that will be in Perlis, about 8hr+ journey by bus like OMG..
During those long hours, what should I do?
Need to use all the time that I have to the fullest!

Then, we have an event organized by PEMAJU about Chinese New Year Celebration.
Its faculty level.
I'm in the committee, then again, busy.
Need to do video that I not yet even started.. Today start!
Not to mention I need to perform too. :O
Get paid though. haha
But then, I haven't decide what to sing!
Somehow I feel that my singing ability is deteriorate because of LACK OF PRACTICE. haha

After that, I'll be busy with Pesta Ang Pau... 
It is a university event.
Need to go rehearsal and so forth.
But that will be the end of March.

Then.. I got invitation to do performance for Pesta Silang Budaya (I think?)
This is a college event.
Dunno when exactly.

I hope I'll not get exploded! 
Take it easy dear.
You can do it!
Somehow I've problem of saying 'NO'...

PRIORITIZING!!!!

Great reminder.
I organized my stuff and events, to-do list, important stuff in my diary book :)

I'm pretty forgetful, so writing it down helps a lot!


First and foremost, I already registered my 2nd semester subject!
Yay!

I take Mandarin this year :)
Gonna push myself to learn this VERY important language.
Why?
Because I look like Chinese. >.<
..and I want talk to my grandma in Chinese :)

I drop Japanese and will take it next year because my credit hour exceeded and also because I feel that on this upcoming 2nd semester, I will be super busy.
Anyway, Japanese should be easy for me. Can easily make my CGPA higher. Hopefully.

Looking forward to learn new things!
Gonna get my goal straight.
Aziana, you can do it!

Secondly.. I'm so grateful that I get kinda good CGPA for this semester.

If you want to know, read below. =D
Exactly at 3.750..
I get B for Engineering Mathematics kinda make me sad. :(
Should get A or at least B+
A- for Computer programming...
Others is A!
*clap for myself*

Gonna work harder next semester!
Need to maintain 1st class...
That's my goal :)
But yeah, I know that I might not be able to do it, but I know that at least I tried to.
It's better than not trying at all.
The rule of life is both simple and complex.
Its just how you want to interpret it.

Need to take care of my health so that I can optimized my performance!
It is stressful, but I can always watch Japanese drama that always inspire me to be optimistic.
(or singing to the max~! Need to find ways to release those stress..)
[Currently watching Code Blue 2. I really like it! Cry non-stop. haha. Cry = release endorphin = good feeling hormone :) ]

Listening to Japanese (anything, really), make me so motivated!
Aiming for postgraduate there. :D
Monbukagakusho, as usual. XD

I'm 21 this year.
It's a golden age.
I'd like to contribute as much as I can.
But still, need take care of myself.
I love myself and I'm grateful for who I am.
Alhamdulillah.

Insyaallah for everything. :)


P.S: Something had happened to my old beloved phone. :'(
It's broken...



I really love that phone.
It has been 4 years using this phone.
Can't find flip phone anymore in any shops.
So I bought myself a Blackberry.
I hate touchscreen. Sorry.
Don't really know how to use it fully, yet :/

I want to use this phone till finish my studies and work.
I've no appetite to change phone whatsoever.

I've lots more thing to do rather than changing phone.
I hope this phone is long lasting.
Hate changing phone.

2 comments:

  1. oh i hate you! you've gotten a BB! I was thinking about it too, ain't no likey touchy screen~ good job on the cgpa! mine was thrashed no thanks to the family making me skip 2 important tests. anyway, gonna be gone from upm for 1 sem, hopefully im back on the following~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey don't hate me lar.. Its just an unfortunate event that my old phone broke. lol
    Thanks anyway!

    Good luck for your medic quest! :D

    ReplyDelete

Drop a comment! =]