Pages

Saturday, October 6, 2012

HKUST International Summer Program 2012: [HK Disneyland]

Well, my new semester has already begun, finally able to go back home and update my last bits of HK experience. Gotta need to start finish it!!
So I can update about my current life in university =D

Not really have anything to talk here, just sharing some photos and moments.

Luckily my roommate want to join us going to Disneyland, or else I going out with 2 guys to DISNEYLAND! I feel weird. haha


Well, it kind of rushing, since I do not want to skip class, we decided to go on Sunday.
Great! The next day is Poster day~ O.M.G.

Click read more to see more photos~~












Lunch~

Ice-cream filled puff















Dinner near Choi Hung MTR station
It is such a wonderful day at HK Disneyland with them all.
I really happy and tired at the same time.
The experience, PRICELESS!
 P.S: Pretty lazy to do the caption.
Will fill in the caption when I do feel of re-editing this blog.
Anyway, thanks for dropping by~!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a comment! =]