Pages

Friday, October 26, 2012

HKUST International Summer Program 2012: [Finals and Return]

Presentation day~ I wear my 2008's baju raya =D
So proud wear baju kurung in Hong Kong! hehe
So finally~!
I'm gonna wrap up my journey for the last few days in Hong Kong in this post.

This is taken on the way to class.
Look at the shadow - looks like the arrow to go class~

On the same side, taken on afternoon, the arrow pointed to the way to hostel!

Such memories that I made: friends, environment, university, lecturer, food, .. I'm in love with Hong Kong.
I feel that I can blend in with the HK society... with a hiccup. I can't speak Chinese!
I am gonna miss HK a lot!!

I need to 'add oil' for Chinese as I really really really need it.
Really!

Click read more to read about my final memories in Hong Kong that ended my HKUST International Summer Program 2012.



Me with our "Green Hexagon" team poster!
We spend a lot for this poster.
Whew~
The poster turn out great and  we got a lot of complement  as well as critics about this. But overall, I have a great teammate for this group. They are all local students. I am very talkative in English, however during the judges evaluation, they don't assign me to talk about which part and they take control of the poster and left me speechless.
I get the least out of my team mate. =(
But I manage to get B for my ENVR which I feel very relieved.

Look at the sky before sunrise. Beautiful.

Sunrise! Hello~

Getting ready for presentation!


The last day attendance for ENVR~

1st time taste McCafe in UST. Nice~~
My IT lecturer and you can see on left-hand side we're preparing for the presentation.

I'm so excited talking about the virus battery!

I made a bit of animation and explaining.
 Taken from the lecture video from HKUST LMES. =D

Our team! Great job!!
From left: Tacky, Adery, Nao, Crystal and me. =D
Me and Prof Peter after the final exam for ENVR!
Look at my face~ Look so tired!
Prof Peter said I dress well for the final to end this course. lol

Final meal at HKUST. Salads~~~

This is the last group for IT presentation!

Me and lovely Crystal!! She's so sweet and nice~

Me,  Prof Roger, Kah Wai and Fook Hee.
I really admire this Professor passion and enthusiasm when teaching us IT.

Take photo at the 'mushroom'! Nice view~

Sun Yat Sen's statue here in UST.

Wah~ I love HK shirt!

Mong Kok. The best place to shopping. EVER!!!

Proud student of HKUST and UPM
=D

Nice contrast!
Black and white.

Final day in HK~ Eat dimsum at Muslim Canteen at Central.
Postcards~
Last day, such a lucky time to meet rainbow!

Last camwhore in my room.

Bye bye UST. ='(

Early flight.

Last meal in Hong Kong.

I start my journey with "H" seat.
End my journey with "K" seat.
Complete my HK journey.

Thanks everyone who take care of me during my stay here in Hong Kong. :)

Smile.. Without knowing what happen next...
I'm glad to safely board the airplane.

Nice beautiful sky. Have a safe flight back home. Alone. =)

I am looking forward to this!
Even though not as good as business class.. but good enough for me!

Craving for meat.. haha
Become vegetarian all these time in HK.

Hello Malaysia. I'm back.

Waiting for my luggage.
Later I found out my phone cannot be used and ended up borrowing someone's phone to call my dad.
When I call my dad, my dad said that my grandma passed away..
It's been a tough call, but it was lucky that I reach back one day earlier compare to my coursemate.
..and I have to catch up the flight to Terengganu for ROBOCON. It was so nicely fit to my schedule to join my grandma funeral and watch her final rest.

Dear Grandma Hasnah Saib,
I will always pray for you so that you'll be at peace. I hope you forgive me if I ever did anything that might hurt you. You might not be with us anymore, but your memories will always here with us.

Rest in peace. Alfatihah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a comment! =]