Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

EE Sem II : [The end]

This semester had been so busy for me... Till no time to update my blog.. Super lazy. haha.
It has been 2+ months i didn't update anything. XP
But I decided to post something before the exam weeks start.. so..

I have been so busy keeping up with activities, study and performances.
I'm so grateful that I have enough sleep to keep up with the pace and due dates.
The weekly planner for week 14

Finally, the end of week 14 of the 2nd semester.
I'm so relieved that I manage to pass up all the required assignments.
So now, finals next week, the last battle.
I really really need to work my best to get the best result possible so that I can increase my CGPA.
So one week studying.
Hopefully.
I love studying at the library and I can see my lovely faculty here!
Need to fully utilized my time with studying.
Since the weather so hot these days, I decided to go back home. :D

Okay, I want to keep this post short because I have a lot of things to write, actually.
Too many things in my mind till I don't know where to begin. lol

Well, let me just listed down the activities I've join this super busy semester =D :


23 Feb 2012 - 26 Feb 2012
MURoC 2012
Where I just go there as an observer. :)


3 Mar 2012
Wiramasli : Pertandingan Nyanyian Lagu Irama Asli
Singing super difficult traditional song >.<


28 Mar 2012
Pertandingan Nyanyian Lagu Tahun Baru Cina
"Freeze" XP
Singing Chinese New Year Song in chinese with my friends. Get 2nd place. lol

29 Mar 2012
7th Pesta Ang Pau UPM 2012
博特拉大学新春文化大汇演 Pesta Ang Pau UPM
Singing for the finale of the event. Super nice @ Dewan Besar UPM


2 April 2012
Festival Warisan Budaya - K11
Singing for the event ~ Sing chinese song~ :)


13 April 2012 - 14 April 2012
PAP big family gathering to Genting
PAP大家帮 :D
Our gathering after the big event. They all are awesome!


28 April 2012
Malam Seri Gemilang 2012
K10 + K11
Singing with live band and duet with super-nice voice singer from K10. :D
This event is for the final year student that stay at K10 and K11.
With the beautiful singers :)

29 April 2012
English Drama Intercollege
I'm acting as Snow White. I'm a bad actress~ :S

19 May 2012
EE Dinner 2012
Singing solo and duet with Joel for our department dinner.


23 May 2012
Majlis Gemilang Akademik
Become usher at Dewan Besar.


25 May 2012 - 27 May 2012
Mega Projek BAKSIS UPM
A compulsory project needed to be done. A community based project.

30 May 2012
11th College Award 2012
Singing for the event. The last performance of the semester.
At backstage =)
2 June 2012
UPM's Talent photo shoot.
No idea how I ended up with this. haha
I'm a camera-phobia to be honest :O

I hope I can give more details~
but I'll do my best to do so in the next blog post!

Next, few more plans to go during the semester break =) :

  1. Photoshop class
  2. FINALS~~! :S
  3. International Summer Program at Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST)
  4. ROBOCON @Terengganu
  5. Visit my grandmother @Penang
  6. Fasting month of Ramadan~ :)
  7. **Planning some project related with my interest :D
Good luck for my finals~ I hope I'll be able to reach my target!
Good luck everyone~!
Till the next free time, I'll update the blog soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a comment! =]