Pages

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Partial freedom

<< MUET paper that I did just now lol










Honestly, I really don't know what I write.
"Crime of passion"?
Thanks to Kak Mira, my cousin who learn forensic psychology in New York. I can integrate my points with that terms. lol
I hope I did not go way out of the topic. 
With 30 minutes between the test (Writing listening and reading) sure it was tiring. I'm glad it's over.
I know I can get band 4 at least (if I didnt do stupid mistakes). If I lucky I might get band 5. I wish to get band 5. So no need to take again.
However, I'm determine to do again next year.


Finally, with the end of this exam, I can concentrate on finishing my pending homework, tuition work, secretary work, study for entrance exam, japanese (my japanese language damn terrible now, gosh!) etc.
No more procrastinating my work! Hopefully I keep my word.

My exam result is not fully know, however I'm glad I didnt fail any of the subject.. yet!
I still don't know my Maths T, Physics and Pengajian Am. I hope that I didn't fail any of thoses...

 Wa~ I want to go KLCC again.. The last Tsubasa's manga is on 17 November.. I want to buy the deluxe edition! 
Tsubasa over already.. No more.. 

I love Tsubasa! I'm looking forward for their next OAD.. Yuki Kajiura's music is beautiful and wonderful. Cant forget that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a comment! =]