Pages

Saturday, November 14, 2009

alone..

Its painful to have nobody to talk, even so I manage to handle it when I was 10 years old with my parents around me.
Now, I have nobody to talk at home. Even though it is hard to have them quarreling at home.
To make thing even worst now, I can't watch Astro anymore.
I know I make my parents life hard sometimes, get scolded by my father is the worst thing ever.
I know he loves me so much, he cares about me. So do my mother.
I always want to make my father and mother proud of me, however it seems not enough.
Nevertheless, life has to go on.
Why I get so upset, sad and emotional in the first place?
It seems that I could not control my tears from flowing nowadays.. Its just felling that I could not control. Emotion.
Cry.
That shows weakness or strength?
If I could not control my emotion now, how would I able to control my emotion later?


To realize my biggest dream.. is it still possible?
I promise myself to not give up.
Will I able to kept that promise?
I should not be doubting myself.
I should believe myself. Believe that I can do it.
as I believe in god who created me for a reason.


Bout my exam, I pass all exept maths.. The subject that I should never fail!
But I'm happy that I able to pass my physics with 2 marks.. lol
Science is hard in STPM level. But I love the choice that I make.
If I didnt make this choice, I will not meet somebody who always make me happy.. Thanks.


Prefects~ What an experience I have.
We unite as a family.. Is a family I have.
 Love you guys so much!

Today, I eat biscuit all the time. Lazy too cook and lazy to eat also.
Hungry...
Got so many homework also...
However..

Hopefully.


Update 30 Jan 2014: Somebody who always make me happy at that time - my ex
**__**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a comment! =]