Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

We Love Japanese Song! #4 and Performing for Campus LocoMotion!

Oh Hello~~!

I know.. every time I update this blog, the beginning will be “ LONG TIME NO BLOGGING~!!”

Yep.

So I entered NHK World We Love Japanese Song! #4

There’s not much time left to vote since the voting will end this Sunday (6th Dec 2015), so if you happen to saw this blog post, or my post anywhere in Social Media, PLEASE VOTE FOR ME~!

Click on the link below to go straight to my video!

http://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/songs/english/10363.html

NHK2015

When you click on the link, you’ll see the video as shown in picture above.

Then click the yellow heart button to VOTE! Open-mouthed smile

Then fill in the form with the number of video you are voting: 10363

Basically 1 email, 1 vote!

I am sincerely do not like to ask people to vote for me, because I feel that I bothered them.. hmm…they have to get extra steps for me, to vote. But it is inevitable. XD I am going all out this time. Sending almost all friend in Facebook to vote for me. Wahahaha!

Sorry if I am spamming you guy T.T

The contestant that joined this competition is more than 100 and I‘m sure that my video ‘drowned’ in the pool of videos, but I really hope my video can at least make an appearance! Because I’ve joined this competition before, but I never got the chance to appear on the show and I really hope I can get into the show :’)

Special thanks to Yoshino for becoming my cameraman. This video was taken in a hurry, so we basically take it one shot. That’s all. haha. I am not really happy the part that I voice kind of weird, but not bad. I hope.

I came to Faculty of Engineering on Sunday just for this. hahahaha!

 

By the way, I am going to perform for campus LOCO MOTION this Sunday~!

This event is by the @TwtUpCampus which is basically a twitter account with a lots of followers which their curator is Malaysian students from various university. They curate the account for 1 week and talk about various issues and experience sharing which are really interesting ^^. I am pretty excited I can meet those curator in person this week!

They have a lot of activities going on…. and I will be performing for a session ^^

I am both excited and nervous. OMG.

Look at those awesome line up performer!

My slot will be 2.30pm. Singing 3 songs~ Which I haven’t really decided yet. Damn, I need to start practicing!!!

See ya!

CVMoGurUAAEzfoh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a comment! =]