Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy 2012 on 02012012 at 2012! :D

Happy New Year!
 ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
 Its 2012!

See the title?
I decided to update my blog today 02012012 at 2012 (8.12pm) because I like the number :)

Can you see the repeated 2012? lol

This year, I'll be 21 years old.
Eligible to be a voter but still haven't renew my 12 years old IC (>.<'') lol
Lots of 1's and 2's this year. ^^

Anyway, tomorrow is my first final exam subject.
Need to go and re-revise it again.
 Will update the blog after the exam about what had happen when I gone missing since the single post that I posted. I hope I'll be able to post out and recall those nice experience that I experienced. ^^

There's so many memories in 2011 that I will remember for the rest of my life. Both good and the bad. :)

It is a new beginning for me, to a better me :)
Hopefully 2012 will be a wonderful year.
I hope to see 2013 in another 12 months.

Caption from my 2012 diary book :D

 Gotta go and study now.
Wish me luck and all the best for my exam!
夢のために絶対に頑張ります!! ♪(v^_^)v
好きこその物の上手なれ。^^

 「Happy New Year my dear friend =) 
2012 means a new beginning to more great things ahead. 
2011 will never be forgotten. All the best for our finals!」

P.S: The result for the NHK contest is on 7 or 8th January
Thank you to all who vote for me. Thank you very much! :)

3 comments:

Drop a comment! =]