Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I won SEVENTEEN magazine free facial treatments ^^

I’m busy recently, but I wanted to share this happy news to my readers. ^^


It’s actually few months ago that I got it.
My name is listed as one of the winner for free facial treatment on the www.17.com.my  :D

I’ve no idea how I win this. I send it just for fun. That was THE first time I enter any sort of things like this and I get it. Whoa.. I’m in the lucky 10 that chosen.
I’m number 8. ^^

THANK YOU SEVENTEEN MAGAZINE!!!

Winners for AsterSpring Promotion

No.
NAME
1
AMIRA
2
CHEW KAH MUN
3
LENG LEE SEE
4
KOOI XI INN
5
TULIP
6
JAYSHEL
7
FARAH
8
AZIANA
9
ANNALICIA
10
ZULAIKHA

First, I received a call from Seventeen Magazine that I won the contest and then I received an e-mail from BluInk. I need to go to the BluInk to claim my prize.

BluInc building

Then I receive a voucher and a Dermalogica Start Kit.

Voucher and Start Kit

After that, I went to the nearest AsterSpring and use the voucher that worth RM504!
It was about 3 hour treatment, about half an hour for Healthy Body Therapy and 2 hour Detox Facial treatment. I never had my face massage before and the people there are really nice.

The face massage was really calming and relaxing.
They put mask that smells like banana and I love it.
Felt like want to go there again.
The good quality about their product that it is natural and it does not contain artificial fragrance and colouring. That’s why its expiry date is shorter than most face products.

Currently, I’m using Dermalogica Clean Start and my skin feels softer since I used it.
I’m planning to use it for two years or so.
 
When you get to twenties, it’s the time your skin will age.
We can slow the aging process but we cannot reversed it.
For this reason, I want to take care of my skin from now on. =D

Thank you for reading!

2 comments:

Drop a comment! =]